Making the switch from a gen 3 to a gen 4 block but unsure about the wiring? We've made it easy! Aside from the varying differences of injectors and intake manifold styles, which are moot point if using an aftermarket manifold, the main difference in engine management wiring between a 24x and 58x engine is the wiring and location of the crank and cam sensors. This kit allows you to extend the cam sensor lead up to the timing cover, and to switch the crank sensor connector using the supplied depinning tool. If the harness is not damaged, no cutting or crimping required!
What's in the Box
- Jolt Systems Cam Sensor Extension
- 58x Gray Crank Sensor Connector Housing
- Spare Terminals & Seals for Crank Sensor Connector
- Delphi Depinning Tool
- Electronic Copy of Instructions
- Knock Sensor Conversion Harness (Optional)