1/4/2023: Panels are custom built per-order. Lead times are 2-4 weeks. Please call for estimated lead times for specific scheduling needs.
We've teamed up with Billet Automotive Buttons® to offer a race car switch panel system that offers top notch looks and installs hassle-free. Break the norm and make the interior of your race car stand out with
- Buttons are black anodized.
- Custom laser-etched symbols on center of buttons with label text around bezel edge of each button.
- Symbol on center of button is backlit white when button is off / idle.
- Symbol on center of button changes to color of your choice when button is pressed to indicate on.
- 28mm main IGN / STOP button can be used for ignition power or engine / injector / coil power.
- First 22mm button is used for momentary starter by default, with fully separate wiring to allow for flexibility on neutral safety switch wiring with various brands of shifters.
- One piece billet aluminum body, hard anodized
- CNC-cut hard acrylic face plate
- Overall dimensions 9.65"W x 2.68"H x 3.15"D*
- *Depth measured from center of roll bar tube
- Stainless hardware included
- Pre-wired with a 7ft lead, terminated with Deutsch connectors
- When ordered alone, mating connector with loose terminals is provided.
- Available as a full-wire kit with a spec-matched fuse / relay center.
Roll bar mount tube size
- 1-5/8" (42mm) tube is standard as is common with NHRA legal cages.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) and 1-3/4" (45mm) are available upon request.