Smart coils are an excellent choice for ignition on high compression / high boost race cars, but have very specific power and grounding requirements to hit their full spark potential. Our complete harness kit allows for just that with a simple plug-and-play installation. Our smart coil wiring kit is also one of the cleanest, best-finished and most inclusive kits available.
Opting for a set of coils gets you a set of eight genuine IGN-1A coils from Haltech.
- Compatible with IGN-1A smart coils from all popular brands, including Holley, Haltech, FuelTech, AMP EFI, FireCore and more.
- LSX style ignitor connections make harnesses compatible with most COP / CNP EFI harnesses
- Extra wide spacing made to work with flat-mount style valve cover brackets while tucking for a clean installation
- Individually numbered coil leads
Relay Power Harness
IGN-1A coils have specific power and grounding requirements in order to hit full potential and to make maximum power. Our high current battery power harness with relay ensures just that with a guess-free installation.
Improper wiring of coils will cause poor performance and can destroy coils.
Harness kits ordered without power harness include mating connectors for high current power / ground connections with loose terminals. It is then the installer's responsibility to wire coils to sufficiently sized power source / relay, properly connect grounds, and to properly activate coil power.
Any warranty claims for damaged coils, whether purchased from Jolt Systems or otherwise, in conjunction with harness kits shipped without power harness will be rejected. No exceptions.
What's in the Box
- Bank 1 & Bank 2 plug-and-play coil harnesses
- 13' high power battery relay harness
- Battery terminal kit