Haltech's Elite 2500 and 2500-T take the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 and 2500-T provide engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside this ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide..
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW) - Requires (2) user defined outputs & (4) user defined inputs
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for gasoline, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop O2 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Dual Channel Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages 1 - 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- 2 Step / Launch Control - Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Traction Control - Control your engine's power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- Tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, EGT or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 9 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Engine Protection - Set advanced multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure
- Nitrous control - Advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options.
- 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 4D Closed loop, with learning, flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable boost target and duty cycle corrections.
- Modes - example boost by gear, road speed etc.
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery
- Timer Functions - Use the Generic Timer for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep)
- Advanced Torque Management (2500-T only) - A fully integrated driveshaft RPM target race function that provides the ultimate control and consistency for the serious drag racer, eliminating the need for costly external controllers
- 2500 ECU's can be upgraded with torque management later on.