With a crisp, clear and full color display, the all new Haltech IC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way.
Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package. Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-color shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECU's via a CAN network. The iC-7 can also connect directly (via CAN) to most late model vehicles using the factory OBD-II port.
• Easy to install and configure.
• User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
• User configurable channels, units and alarms.
• 14 programmable, seven color shift light LEDs.
• Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
• Configuration via Haltech IC-7 software and USB cable.
• Screen size: 7in. Case size: 8.5" x 4.8" (217 x 122mm)
• IP66 water resistance rating
Haltech iC-7 Software
The iC-7 is configured using a brand new, intuitive software. With this software you can change various aspects of the dash behaviour including:
• Ranges of channels. Eg. the maximum RPM on a needle style tach or a bar graph.
• Red ranges for channels. Eg. when a numeric display changes to red, red zone on a tach.
• Display units. Eg. metric or imperial, Lambda or AFR.
• The channel to be displayed at each location on the screen.
• The connection method. Eg. Haltech CAN or OBD-II.
• Shift light RPM points and colors.
• Alarm thresholds, color for on-screen display and shift lights, manual or auto reset methods.
What's in the Box
• Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
• 34 Pin main connector harness
• DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable
• USB to M5 right angle cable
• USB Cable
• Mounting Screws
• USB flash drive with iC-7 Software
• Quick Start Guide
• Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag