Simple yet versatile relay centers now available! Very compact with only a 6.5” x 3” foot print per block, but highly inclusive. They can even be linked together to cover full vehicle wiring or for smooth future expansions.
The relays can be tied to a conventional switch panel, or controlled by outputs from your EFI system.
- Heavy duty ISO relays & ATO fuses with large contacts
- 40A relays on fused circuits
- Switched ignition clean feed
- Fuel Pump
- Water Pump
- Aux 1 - Shift solenoid, etc
- Aux 2
- Switched ignition circuits on isolated clean feed (2x)
- Constant hot auxiliary fused circuits for switch panel, line lock, trans brake, purge(s), etc (5x)
- Relays either positive or negative triggered per spec of matching system
- Aux relays are negative triggered, ideal for being controlled by outputs from Grid, Profiler, ECU, etc.
- 3' heavy power input lead with 5/16" lug
- 10' unterminated leads for all relay & fuse outputs
- Deutsch style connectors to interface with EFI harness / switch panel