Simple yet versatile relay centers now available! Very compact with only a 6.5” x 3” foot print per block, but highly inclusive. They can even be linked together to cover full vehicle wiring or for smooth future expansions.
This panel is perfect for a bracket car, nitrous car or basic street / strip car. The relays can be tied to a conventional switch panel, or controlled by outputs from your EFI system, or both.
- Heavy duty ISO relays & ATO fuses with large contacts
- 40A relays on fused circuits
- Switched ignition clean feed
- Fuel Pump
- Water Pump
- Aux 1 - Shift solenoid, etc
- Aux 2
- 2x witched ignition circuits on isolated clean feed.
- 5x constant hot fused circuits to use for things like line lock, trans brake, etc.
- Relays either positive or negative triggered per spec of matching system
- Aux relays are negative triggered, ideal for being controlled by outputs from Grid, Profiler, ECU, etc.
- 3' heavy power input lead with 5/16" lug
- 10' unterminated leads for all relay & fuse outputs
- Deutsch style connectors to interface with EFI harness / switch panel