Get your LSA swap up and running with our plug-and-play standalone harness. While other big-box manufacturers throw you a universal harness and say "make it work", we've put together a specifically tailored, highly inclusive wiring system for the increasingly popular LSA superchargers. This harness will work with any late 2007 - 2013 LS-based engine with a 58x crank reluctor and drive-by-wire throttle body. Compatible with an E38 ECM.
Jolt Systems swap harnesses achieve the ultimate in ease of installation, killer features and professional looks. The universal layout tucks the harness for a nice, clean, hidden installation, and puts the PCM either on the firewall or behind the dash. Perfect for you LSA track car, show car or pro touring build. Every harness is built to order and custom-tailored to your exact specs for a true custom fit. Our harnesses are built from the ground up with 100% brand new components and genuine OEM connectors.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Critical sensor connections for the throttle body and intake are laid out and of the correct style specifically for your LSA or LS9 supercharger.
- Modular injector harness allows flexibility for future fuel system upgrades without the need for chintzy-looking injector plug adapters, and eliminates the factory LSA coil / injector bank harnesses.
- The two oxygen sensor leads have generous lengths, allowing for use with long tube or forward facing headers.
- Hookup leads available to log AFR with the PCM through a wideband controller or gauge.
THE BEST FEATURES AND OPTIONS
We set out to offer wiring systems with the best next-level features at an affordable price. When your build is not “just another swap”, we’re proud to offer a system that is not “just another swap harness”.
- Every harness is wrapped in braided nylon loom, with dual-wall heat shrink securing all ends and breakouts. Corrugated plastic loom and miles of electrical tape are just not our thing.
- Sensor leads are individually twisted not only to make the harness as slim and flexible as possible, but also for killer looks.
- Ignition coil direct plug-in leads are fully integrated continuously, eliminating the need for either the stock LSA ignition / injector harnesses or LSX style coil sub-harnesses.
- Optional firewall bulkhead disconnects keep the firewall sealed, make pulling the engine a breeze and really make the engine bay pop.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Jolt Systems EFI harnesses are designed and built with the installer and enthusiast in mind. Whether you’re a pro or a hobbyist, the power pack of integrated standard features will have you spending less time hunting down parts and running wires.
- All sensor ends and connections are permanently labeled with printed heat shrink ends for guess-free installation.
- Heavy duty load center integrates EFI system, fuel pump, fans, A/C and intercooler pump in one compact package.
- Fully inclusive flying lead wiring for two fans and fuel pump included standard.
- 7 ft terminated lead with built-in relay for your style of intercooler pump.
- Terminated starter lead with relay built-in standard.
- Integrated hookups for tachometer, oil pressure and coolant temperature, compatible with most aftermarket and GM factory gauges.
- Integrated lead for one-wire alternator. No need to hunt down resistors or mess with a bulb in the dash.
- Detachable harness for OBD II port and check engine light included.
- Amber LED for check engine light included.
- Electronic copy of fully inclusive instructions showing fuse & relay data, full-color connection pictures and pinouts, and installation & troubleshooting tips.